Trade and Fear

I have the so funny idea when I wake up today and then I was decide just go do it. The cold season is come soon so I go visit nasty mouth Food Trader Man at bottom of Fissure and trade things I find around for some yellow mold and bacon and also a funny orange gourd. Maybe I can make a soup from gourd and also him trade me a candy bug. Eat a bug is so throwup so I don't know. After him trade me then was I do the funny thing.
I never say nothing but I put down on him table the doll I got that look ugly like him. Trader Man is always say nasty at me when I trade with him but now he was just shut up for a change. Him was stare and I was stare for a little while and then I take my doll and go and him still was say nothing at me. I get the smirky feel and I was laugh too.
Then I was go to Trader Pigman even though he is always try to screw me at trade with him. I was offer so good things I find and so rare too and him was say about leather bits and some tire I don't even know what tire is. He is maybe think I am the dumb girl but I know a raw deal when I am see it. Also he is talk so funny I am guess at the mean of him talk all the time. He is so frustrate I wisht I had a ugly pig doll to show at him.
I was get home late because I seen Flit and Apiz and Harvey in Cormac so I stop and talk and talk. I show at them the gourd I get and they were say about a holiday were the thing is scare everyone and candy. I am think it is a just around here holiday because we never had scare everyone day at the fort of Honcho Uno. But I am want to have the same holiday as my friends so when I get home I make a scare thing on my table and put throwup candy bug on it too. Flit was tell me about cut a face in a gourd but also the fuel can was part of it and I need those so bad for the make of foods. I try for make the feel of fear with my gourd and knife and also tip the chair back because sit like that is so danger Grammy say.

No comments:

Post a Comment